Please follow these steps on How to Rent an Apartment.
- Click Application in the menu at the top of the page and fill out the application. Someone will reach out to you shortly after filling it out.
- Someone will text or call you to schedule a time to see the property, Please let them know a few different days and times of when you are available to see the apartment.
- View the property and let them know if you are interested, not interested, or want to move forward.
- If your interested or want to move forward then you can either bring the $40 with you when you see the apartment or let them know afterwards that you want to move forward with the background check,
- Once we receive the $40 we will process the background check at your request. The background check will take anywhere from 1 to 12 hours to process.
- If all comes back good with the background check you will receive an approval.
- Then we will meet at the apartment to do the contract, keys, first months rent and security deposit.
Rent is pro-rated but paid in the second month. The first month rent is the full amount collected at the signing of the lease.
Example: Today is 9/26/17 there are 4 days left in the month. If you moved in today and rent is $500 then you will pay $500 in rent. On 10/1/17 you will pay the pro-rated rent of $67 for the month of October. Then on November 1st your rent amount is back to the $500 and each month after that.